Stuck in the weeds of creating your own real estate brand? I’ve got a fix for that.
If you haven’t yet explored ChatGPT’s potential for saving you hours and hours of time on creating brand messaging, you need this right now.
Plenty of agents struggle with this. And the good news is that even if you outgrow the branding you start with, you can always rebrand down the line when you get more clarity on your core values and brand messaging.
And starting out with an imperfect brand kit is better than not starting at all.
Four steps to creating a traffic-stopping real estate brand using ChatGPT prompts
Here’s a four-step strategy utilizing ChatGPT prompts you can use to create your own real estate brand.
Step 1: Start a new conversation in ChatGPT (chat.openai.com). Begin by describing yourself in as much detail as possible
Step 2: Tell ChatGPT, “Ask me five questions that will help you establish my brand as a real estate agent.”
Step 3: Answer the questions in as much detail as you can. You may want to do this on a separate document, so you can revise it as needed. Once your answers are ready, input them into the same ChatGPT conversation that you started for your brand.
At the end, add the prompt “Based on what you know about me and these answers, please write me a brand bio.”
Step 4: Repeat step three for the following:
- Brand visuals
- Tone of voice
- Core values
- Color palette
- Anything else you want for your brand!
And remember, if you don’t like ChatGPT’s suggestions, you can always provide additional details and tell it to “try again.”
- “Try again but replace efficiency with accountability as a core value.”
- “Try again but with a color palette that includes eggplant purple.”
- “Try again but change the largest font to Georgia.”
Creating a real estate brand for Snoop Dogg
We used ChatGPT to build a real estate brand for none other than Snoop D-O-double-G.
Why? I don’t know, but it was fun. Grab your gin and juice and read on to see what it would be like if Snoop Dogg started a real estate business.
If Snoop Dogg was a real estate agent:
- Branding colors “would reflect Snoop Dogg’s laid back vibe and West Coast roots. Combining shades of deep purple, cool blues, and sleek silver or gold accents would create a visually appealing and sophisticated palette.”
- Branding fonts: League Spartan (H1), Sprite Graffiti, and Nexa (p). “Snoop’s branding would incorporate bold and eye-catching typography, drawing inspiration from graffiti art or urban street style. The font choice would exude a sense of confidence, while still being legible and professional.”
- Branding visuals “would showcase luxury properties and West Coast landscapes, It would encompass sleek, interior shots of high-end homes, alongside images of iconic city landmarks.”
- Brand name: “The question that echoes through the realms of music now resonates in the world of real estate as Snoop Dogg unveils his latest venture, The Dogg Pound Properties…”
- Core Values: Elevated Excellence, Vibes & Harmony, and Realness
- Brand messaging: “Layin’ down the smoothest real estate deals, Dogg Pound Properties offers luxury living with a unique blend of style and flair.”