The real estate event you’ve been waiting for.
We are thrilled to invite you to an intimate event designed especially for you – BAM Camp 2023!
Those familiar with BAM know we always pack in the value—and the entertainment. This full-day event is packed with your favorite BAM Creators and industry experts, making it an event you don’t want to miss.
This one time, at BAM Camp…
Let’s get right to the details:
BAM Camp 2023
Date: September 20, 2023
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET, followed by networking and cocktail hour
Location: The Ritz-Carlton Tiburón, 2600 Tiburon Drive, Naples, FL, 34109
Kickstart your BAM Camp experience a day early with an exclusive Business Mastermind Session with Byron Lazine, The Broke Agent, and BAM on September 19, 2023, from 3:00-5:00 pm ET, followed by a dinner and networking at 5:30 pm ET.
VIP ticket holders will also enjoy reserved table seating at the full-day event on September 20, 2023. Secure your VIP spot now, as tickets are extremely limited!
Full Day Event: What Awaits You at BAM Camp
Expert Panel Discussions: Gain insights from industry leaders covering tactical business strategies, social media mastery, and marketing techniques that generate results. Plus, master the art of captivating your audience through compelling video content.
Lunch at the Ritz-Carlton: Stay on-site for a buffet lunch at the Ritz-Carlton Tiburón while forging valuable connections with fellow real estate professionals.
Networking & Cocktails: After the event, our networking session at the hotel bar will be your chance to mingle with like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, and foster relationships that can fuel your success. (Please note that drinks are not included in the event package.)
Meet Industry Creators: Connect with your favorite industry creators, learn from their journeys, and get your most burning questions answered.
BAM Camp Itinerary
The full-day itinerary is thoughtfully designed to ensure you receive the maximum value from each session. Prepare to be inspired and educated by an exceptional lineup of speakers:
- Keynote and Q&A with Matt Lionetti
- Knowledge Brokers Panel featuring Byron Lazine, Tom Toole, and Lisa Chinatti
- Building Your Brand featuring The Broke Agent, Haley Ingram, Brooks Landry, Shannon Gillette and Dustin Brohm
- Buffet Lunch at the Ritz Carlton Tiburón
- Videos that Lead to Sales with Krys Benyamein
- YouTube Strategies with Tom Storey
- Video Editing with Bobby “The Producer” Kawecki
- How to Get Leads from Social Media with Dan Oneil, Shane Burgman, Derrick Gregory, Jason Cassity, and Sarah Desamours
- End Keynote with Taya DiCarlo
- Networking and cocktail hour
Spaces for both the full-day event and VIP session are limited, so act fast and secure your spot now!