Every year, there’s an endless list of real estate conferences to attend. And with good reason—attending the right conferences is a valuable investment for agents looking to improve their skills and grow their businesses. From the newest market trends and technology to networking with industry experts, these events are packed with invaluable experiences. And let’s face it, the happy hours are always a good time.
2023 is shaping up to be a year full of opportunities to educate yourself and grow your business with the help of real estate industry leaders.
To help you narrow it down, here are some can’t-miss real estate conferences to attend in 2023.
Tom Ferry Events
Tom Ferry is a top-ranked business coach, motivational speaker, author, investor, and founder of Ferry International. TF and his team have several exciting events for agents in 2023.
- Tom Ferry Roadmap Tour: For the first time, Tom Ferry is doing a series of one-day events for real estate professionals. To learn more and find out if he will be in a city near you, click here.
- Tom Ferry Sales & Marketing Edge: Sales & Marketing Edge is taking place in two locations this year. Join Tom Ferry in Tampa, FL, from February 21-23, 2023, or Houston, TX, from March 13-15, 2023, for this event. Learn more about Sales & Marketing Edge here.
- Tom Ferry Success Summit: For 19 consecutive years, Tom Ferry’s Success Summit has earned its reputation as Real Estate’s Premier Annual Event. This year’s Summit will take place in Dallas, TX, from August 22-24, 2023. Learn more here.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is America’s largest trade association, representing more than 1.5 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
NAR NXT EXPO: Taking place November 14-16 in Anaheim, CA, NAR’s expo is the real estate industry’s largest trade show, with hundreds of exhibitors and dozens of activities. Learn more here.
Inman hosts several conferences a year, where leaders in real estate gather to learn about the latest in real estate technologies.
- Inman Connect: Inman Connect is taking place in two locations this year: New York City from January 24-26, 2023, or Las Vegas, NV, from August 8-10, 2023. Learn more about Inman Connect here.
- Luxury Connect: Taking place August 7-8, 2023, Luxury Connect is a premier event for professionals in the luxury real estate market. Learn more here.
HousingWire / RealTrends Events
HousingWire is an influential source of news and information for the U.S. mortgage and housing markets, and RealTrends is the leading report ranking residential real estate brokerages.
- RealTrends Gathering of Eagles: From June 18-21 in Austin, TX, Gathering of Eagles will bring together the nation’s top residential real estate CEOs, Presidents, and C-Level leadership teams. This year’s focus will be on “Forging Opportunities.” Learn more here.
- HousingWire Annual: Taking place October 10th-12th in Austin, TX, HousingWire Annual focuses on four tracks: mortgage, real estate, valuation, and title. Learn more here.
Real Estate Video Blueprint
Hosted by Kate Day and Tim Macy, Real Estate Video Blueprint started in 2022 as a way to bring together some of the most influential creators in the industry, focusing on specific tactics to generate more business.
- Real Estate Video Blueprint: This year, REVB will take place in Houston, TX, and will dig into all things community marketing, podcasting, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and media. Learn more about the April 14-15 conference here.
T3 Sixty Summit
T3 Sixty’s annual conference is an invite-only event for real estate industry C-level executives. Every year, it’s filled with 400 of the most influential leaders in the industry. So if you are able to get in the room, it’s worth attending.
The dates for the 2023 T3 Summit haven’t been announced yet, but to learn more and request an invite, click here.
Most big brokerages have an annual event. If you are part of a larger brokerage, put the conference dates in your calendar now.
- Keller Williams: The Keller Williams Family Reunion will take place February 18-21 in Anaheim, CA. Learn more here.
- Realty One Group: The Realty One Group Summit will be held in Las Vegas, NV, from February 20-22. Learn more here.
- RE/MAX: Attendees will hear from British Adventurer Bear Grylls during the RE/MAX 2023 R4 Convention, happening February 27-March 1 in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more here.
- Century 21: The annual ONE21 Experience is taking place March 4-7 in Orlando, FL. Learn more here.
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices: This year’s Sales Convention will take place March 26-28 in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more here.
- eXp: eXp’s annual shareholder summit is happening May 17-20 in Orlando, FL. Learn more here.
At most real estate conferences, there’s a unique energy that happens when you gather people ready and willing to grow. But if you can’t attend in person, most events have a digital component, where you can gain valuable takeaways and actionable insights from speakers.