On this week’s episode of Between Two Lock Boxes, Dan Oneil sits down with the famous, top-producing team of total guy’s guys, Robert Mack and Ryan McMillian from the Robert Mack Group.
In their 10 minutes together, they discuss…
- Both agents’ take on the real estate market
- Ryan’s all-black tracksuit
- “Would you rather” be ten minutes late or an hour early for every showing?
- Ryan’s content strategy
- When Robert decided to hire Ryan as his full-time assistant
- What Robert and Ryan would be doing if they were not in real estate
- Robert’s life-threatening plans for his bucket list trips every four months
- The specific talent each agent would display at a Tom Ferry conference
- Why agents on their team need thick skin
- F**k, marry, kill: Dan Oneil, Eric Simon, or Tom Ferry
Watch the full episode here.
Join us in August at the biggest party ever at the Tom Ferry Success Summit! 🎉 Get your tickets now before the early bird prices go up. You won’t want to miss the energy of the world’s greatest real estate conference. PLUS use code PR-BAM-SUMMIT for $100 OFF!