Are you happy with where you work?
Fortune Best Workplaces in Real Estate™ 2022 was recently released, naming the nation’s top 35 real estate workplaces.
You’ll recognize some industry giants (like Zillow) topping the list, but it also includes young companies (like Pacaso), along with smaller businesses.
To be considered for the list, companies must be Great Place to Work-Certified™ and in the real estate industry. From there, confidential survey responses of over 23,000 industry employees were analyzed for company culture and a great employee experience for all.
These companies have adapted to the challenges of an ever-changing workplace by their commitment to inclusive, high-trust cultures where employees are treated as human beings first and foremost.
While real estate agents are typically considered independent contractors, not employees, knowing which companies treat their employees well can clue you into culture, productivity—and in turn, staying power.
35 Best Places to Work in Real Estate
Here are the 35 best places to work in real estate, according to Fortune and Great Place to Work:
- Camden Property Trust – 91% of employees say this is a great place to work
- Zillow Group – 91%
- Opendoor Technologies Inc. – 95%
- Pacaso – 96%
- Transwestern – 93%
- OJO Labs – 95%
- BH Managment Services LLC – 89%
- Granite Properties – 99%
- PropertyForce – 100%
- Mynd Property Management – 95%
- The Garrett Companies – 98%
- Venterra Realty – 92%
- Divvy Homes – 95%
- The Morgan Group – 94%
- Lev – 98%
- Kimco Realty – 94%
- Anchor Health Properties – 92%
- American Campus Communities, Inc. – 92%
- Hilltop Residential – 94%
- Village Green Holding LLC – 89%
- CATIC – 95%
- Anywhere Real Estate Inc. – 86%
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC – 90%
- American Homes 4 Rent – 87%
- VTS – 92%
- Healthpeak – 90%
- Titan Factory Direct – 93%
- Keeping Current Matters – 95%
- New Western – 97%
- Hall Group – 100%
- Sun Communities, Inc. – 82%
- Avenue5 – 82%
- DoorLoop – 100%
- Redwood – 90%
- Innovation Title Inc – 100%
Loving your work isn’t always enough to last in this industry. Finding the right team, brokerage, or company to support you and help you through challenging times is essential to your success.
That’s why we love seeing such high satisfaction rates for so many companies in the industry. Let us know if there are any you think should be added to the list!