Introducing BAMx: Your real estate edutainment platform.
These days, it seems like everyone out there has a course of some kind. And we get it—to rise to the next level, continued education is a priority.
The issue with all those courses taught by self-proclaimed “gurus” is how difficult it can be to tell what’s legit, what’s a scam, and what’s worth the cost. Not to mention having all those different passwords to different courses.
With BAMx, we’ve done the work for you, vetting every course, instructor, and livestream to ensure you receive the highest standard of continued education available. And it’s all on one platform.
But that’s not all—BAMx goes beyond courses and livestreams. With exclusive digital and live events, you’ll be the first to know about the latest trends and insider tips. Plus, you gain access to a private community where you can connect with industry leaders and network with agents.
Think of BAMx as your personalized Netflix for real estate education—if Netflix also offered live streams with access to industry pros and exclusive events.
With a line-up of industry personalities and top producers, you’ll be shown how to take your business to the next level, with courses tailored to every aspect of the real estate industry: from marketing strategies and video production to business tactics and agent hacks.
And the best part? New content is continually being added to the platform, so you’ll always have fresh insights and information.
BAMx for On-Demand Real Estate Education
So, what exactly does a BAMx membership get you? Industry education, strategies to evolve your business, and connection with the incredible BAMx community.
BAMx members will receive:
- BAMx Originals: Each month, BAMx members gain access to a new BAMx Original course, expertly tailored by our team to address commonly asked questions and dive deep into specific industry topics. These exclusive courses are designed to provide valuable insights and practical advice to help you grow your real estate business.
- Exclusive Livestreams: Check the BAMx platform frequently for upcoming livestreams, exclusive to BAMx members. These monthly livestreams are your chance to gain access to BAM Creators and get your questions answered. (And don’t worry—replays will always be available on BAMx for members!)
- Access to Private Facebook Community: Network and share marketing strategies, content ideas and business tactics with the BAMx community.
- 25% Discount on BAMx Creator Courses: Courses from BAM Creators will continuously be added to the platform, providing BAMx with a range of instructors and course content.
- 25% Discount on All Digital and Live Events: Be the first to learn about upcoming events!
BAMx Courses Available Now
With the launch of BAMx, you can dive into the first courses available, including:
- The Ultimate Instagram Course with the Broke Agent (Exclusive for BAMx members)
- Objection Handling: Mastering the Mindset with Tom Toole (Free bonus for BAMx members)
- Mastering Canva Design for Real Estate Marketing with Haley Ingram (25% discount for BAMx members)
- Attract Clients with Video Content with Tom Storey (25% discount for BAMx members).
Livestream with The Broke Agent
Plus, the first BAMx livestream is set to take place this week and is exclusive to BAMx members:
The State of Instagram
with The Broke Agent
Thursday, April 27th at 3:00 pm EST
Coming Soon to BAMx
You don’t have to wait long for fresh content. Here are new courses coming up on BAMx:
- Scroll Stopping Captions for Dynamic Video Clips with Bobby “The Producer” Kawecki (COMING MAY 1: Exclusive for BAMx members)
- Objection Handling, Part 2 with Tom Toole (COMING MAY 1: 25% discount for BAMx members
- Lead Pillar Blueprint with Byron Lazine (COMING JUNE 1: Exclusive for BAMx members)
- Create the Perfect Green Screen with The Broke Agent (COMING JULY 1: Exclusive for BAMx members)
And here are the livestreams coming up (exclusive for BAMx members):
- Live CapCut Training with Bobby “The Producer” Kawecki (May 2023)
- Breaking Down Lead Sources with Byron Lazine (June 2023)
- Reviewing Your Green Screens with The Broke Agent (July 2023)