BAM Key Details:
- Inside Real Estate has announced the 4th annual Give Back Awards for 2023. Visit the award page to nominate an agent for one or more of the three main awards: The Helping Hand Award, the Walk the Talk Award, and the Creative Changemaker Award.
- Nominations must be submitted by December 8th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
‘Tis the season of giving
But chances are, you know at least one real estate professional who goes above and beyond all year long. This is your chance to recognize them!
Inside Real Estate has announced the fourth annual Give Back Awards, highlighting industry professionals who went above and beyond to serve others in 2023. These awards don’t just celebrate generosity—they celebrate the extraordinary efforts of those who have gone the extra mile to make a difference.
The Give Back Awards
You can nominate the outstanding individuals you know—the ones who embody the spirit of giving with unmatched passion. This year, there are three awards to nominate for:
- The Helping Hand Award—honoring someone who jumped into action to help friends, family, employees, another business, or their community
- The Walk the Talk Award—showcasing someone who’s made charitable giving a defining part of their business
- The Creative Changemaker Award—highlighting someone who used creativity to put an innovative spin on giving back
So, who’s the most deserving person you know? Nominate them (or yourself!) for one or more of the above awards. Nominations are quick and easy to complete—but don’t delay! They must be submitted by December 8 at 11:59 PM ET.
How it Works
Once nominations are closed, a panel of judges from Inside Real Estate will select the three winners based on how strongly they epitomize each award.
Each of the three winners will receive a $1,000 prize, which, if they choose, can be donated by Inside Real Estate on their behalf to the organization of their choice. Winners will also be featured on social media and on Inside Real Estate’s Give Back Awards site.