BAM Camp—our first full-day BAM signature event—is just one week away!
So, as we count down to Wednesday, September 20th, it’s time for an update on what you can expect as a BAM Camper—or as a BAMx member getting ready to use your 25% discount on the BAM Camp sign-up page.
First of all, if you haven’t seen the trailer, yet, take a moment to watch it right now:
BAM Camp Presentation Schedule
Maybe you’ve already looked through the list of speakers—or BAM Camp Counselors, as we call them. But until now, you probably didn’t know what topics those speakers would be covering.
Derrick Gregory will be our interim speaker to help you transition from one segment to the next.
Shane is 100% right, by the way: It’s too hot to camp in Naples, and we’d rather you enjoy a sumptuous and relaxing lunch (indoors) than become one.
As for the bulk of the BAM Camp experience, here’s the schedule for all the speaker and panel segments:
- “The Power of Personality and Storytelling” (Matt Lionetti)
- Knowledge Brokers panel (Byron Lazine, Tom Toole, Lisa Chinatti)
- “Money in Motion: Real Estate Investing” (Tessa Jelten and Ramon Casaus)
- “Building Your Brand” (Eric Simon, Haley Ingram, Shannon Gillette, Dustin Brohm, and Jason Cassity)
- Buffet lunch and networking
- “The Mindset to Stay Consistent: 3 Tips from Climbing Mt. Everest” (Krys Benyamein)
- “The YouTube Blueprint: How to Sell 25 More Homes This Year” (Tom Storey)
- “How to Get Leads from Social” (Dan Oneil, Shane Burgman, Sarah Desamours, Brooks Landry, and Jason Cassity)
- “Best AI Tools for Video Editing” (Bobby Kawecki)
- “Unleash Your Inner Creative Director: Your Blueprint to Building a Thriving Social Media Following and Referral Network, Rain or Shine” (Taya DiCarlo)
At 5:00 pm, meet us at the hotel bar for cocktails and more networking. It’s anyone’s guess, at this point, how late that could go.
Tickets are going quickly, so click here and save your spot. We cannot wait to see you there!